Being connected to be more committed
Founded in 1986, JECSE is the European organization that promotes Jesuit education in creative fidelity to the ignatian spirit through Ignatian Spirituality, pedagogy and leadership.
It seeks to improve and develop the network of Jesuit schools throughout Europe helping them at forming free human beings eager to serve God and the world in the spirit of the Gospel.
• Contact with Delegates to help each other to experience innovations (through personal and group meetings).
• Foster a feeling of belonging to a wider group of schools.
• Facilitate an agreed set of priorities at the JECSE level to enable a sense of shared purpose.
• Pool resources and find ways of making resources available to others (bank of key topics, task forces work, expert seminar, assessment tools,…).
• Strengthen the consciousness of a European vision.
JECSE’s dream and vision is that European Jesuit schools become places of hope, peace and reconciliation, in a context of cultural diversity and secularization.